Royal Canin is a globally known canned and dry food maker. The brand also produces food for cats. Additionally, it uses a programme where they research new diets of Royal Canin dog food and test the pet meal for breed specifications. They also consider the specific dietary needs of animals.
In fact, a Frenchman founded this business about a hundred years ago. Besides that, he was a vet and formed the company. Then after he had successfully diagnosed and treated several skin conditions in pets. He first prescribed his pet diet based on cereals. Furthermore, he prepared that in his garage. This maker was the first to produce the pet supply in France. Additionally, he soon started to export his product to the European market. As a result, very soon it was sold worldwide.
Certainly, research still goes on regarding the pet supply. The firm makes the meals for animals with specific needs. It considers such things as age and health condition of each pet. Besides that, the ethic of the company became more knowledgeable about individual animals. Furthermore, all their products perfectly suit to every breed.
Providing the best supply for the pets, most animal owners will be on the lookout for a food. That food tastes good and supplies every nutrient needed to support good health and longevity. This review proves that this product is consistently delivering what it promises to do. Even more, the food tastes good and is suited for all dogs from pup to seniors.
The business went even further and made a bold statement. Namely, they declare “no vet or university should be able to find fault with any of their pet food”. In addition, they determined that animals treated with respect and knowledge and this ethic became the company theme.
Royal Canin one of the best hypoallergenic food for dogs with allergies
Royal Canin hypoallergenic dog food makes this meal for the pets that suffer from allergy for food. It is also good for the dogs with sensitive skin. Even more, the vets recommend that food for the dogs with any allergies or skin problems.
The dry and canned hypoallergenic food is perfect to prevent itching and sneezing, as well as stop dogs from scratching. It also works for protection against environmental allergies.
- Choice protein sources to prevent and reduce allergic reactions
- Digestive health support with easily digestible probiotics which reduce vomiting and diarrhoea
- Healthy skin and coats because of the essential fatty acids. Trace elements Vitamin A, Biotin and Zinc to keep the dog’s coat shiny
- Reduces inflammation in gastrointestinal tracts due to omega-3 fatty acids
As a result, hypoallergenic pet supply will also be beneficial for dogs that suffer from IBD and chronic diarrhoea, as well as small intestinal bacterial growth.
Royal Canin gastrointestinal feeding for dogs
If your pet suffers from frequent upset stomachs, then he will benefit from this. Because, this food helps with any gastrointestinal problems. The vets recommend that supply for the dogs that allergic to chicken and rice in their diet. Even more, the meals have lots of nutrients and other good elements.
- The food is low-fat and easily digestible as well as perfect for well-adjusted diet
- Low in fat
- High in essential nutrients
- Easily digestible
- Complete ✅ and balanced
Royal Canin hydrolyzed protein food for small and large dogs
The firm makes pet supply for small and large dogs and growing puppies that suffer from food reactions. Besides that, the vets recommend buying that world-wide.
- Reduces skin sensitivities
- Reduces GI reactions to some proteins found in dog food
- Lessens the risk or reaction to proteins
- Enforces the skin barrier and provides nutrients to support a better skin
- Highly palatable for both dogs and puppies
- B vitamins and amino acids for better coat and skin
In fact, this protein hydrolysate pet supply includes hydrolyzed proteins. Additionally, they are easily absorbed. Omega-3 fatty acids deliver healthy digestion to dogs suffering from any digestive issues.
Wet food for adult dogs with Hydrolysed protein
Besides that, the firm produces this wet pet supply specially for the adult dogs. They are lower in fat and higher in proteins to support a healthy weight.
- Assists in supporting a healthy GI reaction
- Reduces skin sensitivities
- Enforces a healthy immune system
- Strengthens the skin with nutrients which mean less irritation and sensitivity
- Optimal vitamin B and omega-3 for healthy cots
- Extra fibre for a healthy digestive system
Moreover, the canned wet dog nutrition with hydrolyzed proteins is the perfect option for the dogs that suffer from stomach upsets such as diarrhoea and vomiting. With stringent procedures to avoid any cross contamination, you can be sure about the effectiveness of this product.
Gastrointestinal low-fat canned dog food
The maker produces this pet food specially for the dogs that need a low-fat diet which is also easily digestible.
- Aids with chronic and acute diarrhoea
- Reduces pancreatitis
- Prevents growth of bacteria
- Aids in hyperlipidaemia
- May reduce Lymphangiectasia (exudative enteropathy)
The vets don’t recommend giving this food to pregnant or lactating dogs.
Furthermore, gastrointestinal low-fat canned dog supply helps maintain a healthy digestive system by delivering specific minerals.
The canned dog food is low in fat to improve digestion in dogs who suffer with pancreatitis.
Diabetic senior dog food from Royal Canin brand
They make the wet dog meals specially to manage canine diabetes mellitus in dogs.
- Regulates blood glucose levels
- Supports lean muscle mass
- Reduces inflammations
- Improves the digestive system
Because of the low starch content, the diabetic dog food keeps blood glucose levels stable. The easily digestible protein and probiotics support the digestive system and improve quality of stools.
Natural nutrition Royal Canin for adult dogs and puppies
This pet food fits for mature pets. In addition, it supplies extra energy and specific nutrient needs.
- Enhanced digestive health
- Improved natural defence system
- Essential fatty acids and omega 3&6 enhance healthy, shiny coats and healthy skin
Adult dog food delivers a blend of vitamins along with taurine and lutein for a healthy immune system.
In conclusion, we see that the reviews about pet supply are a very high standard, identifying the specific needs of dogs in different age groups and medical conditions.
You should not give the adult food to the puppies, because they have their own nutritional needs. Neither to give the puppy food to the adult dogs as they will not receive the vital nutrients they need. Moreover, the vets highly recommend buying these pet products globally. In addition, the Blue Buffalo company lives up to their ethic of treating animals with respect and knowledge. Therefore, we advise to buy their pet supply with confidence knowing that your dog is getting the superior food, no matter his age or health condition.