Dogs are considered the most common pets that many want to start. However, before starting such a pet, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with some aspects of the content of dogs. For example, you need to think in advance what to cook the dog to eat.
Natural food – the best food for dogs
General principles of feeding
Before feeding the dog on a natural, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the basic principles of compiling diets, depending on the breed, age, condition of the pet. Not all owners are ready to pay a lot of time and attention to the compilation of the menu. And without this, such food can become harmful and even dangerous.
What should the diet consist of
It is necessary to think through the diet for adult dogs and puppies in advance. Natural for dogs should include the following products:
- Meat. It is not necessary to engage in cooking meat or offal, since they can be given to animals in raw form.
- Vitamin complexes. It must be sure to be in the diet of thoroughbred dogs and simple mongrels.
- Sour-milk products. These products should be included in the daily menu for the dog.
- Vegetables. They are given along with vitamin complexes. At the same time, the dogs should be fed with vegetables dull into a fine grater.
- Groups. They must be pre-welded and only after that give a pet.
Important! Raw can only be given that meat products that were frozen in the freezer for at least three days.
Meat is the basis of the diet of any dog
Before thinking over a menu with natural food for dogs, you need to deal with the optimal ratio of products.
The basis of the diet of any dog, regardless of the breed, should be meat. At the same time, it is necessary to ensure that for each kilogram of weight it has to be no more than 30 grams of meat products. Based on this, a dog weighing 15-20 kilograms should eat 350-400 grams of meat every day.
In percentage, natural dog food is as follows:
- 50 % of meat products or offal;
- 20 % cooked cereals;
- 20 % dairy products;
- 10 % of vegetables with fruits.
It is allowed once a week to give low-fat sea fish instead of meat.
Meat: what and how much to give
Kuryatin – the best dietary meat for dogs
Do not forget that dogs are considered predators and therefore you need to more often prepare meat dishes for dogs. They contain a lot of protein in which the dog body needs. Among the most common meat products that they give dogs are distinguished by the following:
- Beef. Beef meat is considered good home-made food for dogs. They can feed labradors, bulldogs, spitz, Chihuahua and even dachshunds. The beef contains a lot of vitamins, proteins and fats.
- Chicken. Many dog breeders prepare their dogs from chicken. This is quite nutritious meat, which contains many useful components. However, it is necessary to feed the doggies to Kuryatina carefully, since sometimes it causes allergies.
- Turkey. You can cook delicious and healthy foods from fresh turkey. It contains a huge amount of vitamins, ash and acids. The body of the dogs perfectly assimilates this meat and quickly digest it.
Important! Do not give a pet only a turkey. Together with her, the dog and other meat products should be given.
Cereals in the diet of a home dog
When a dog for a dog is compiled for every day (natural), boiled cereal crops must be in the list of dishes. With their help, you can supply the body of a pet with energy and a large number of useful trace elements. There are several cereals that need to be regularly allowed to eat dogs:
- Fucked. You can prepare a dog with millet porridge, which is considered very useful. It cleanses the body of accumulated toxins, and also improves the digestion process.
- Rice. Rice porridge is suitable for dogs that need dietary nutrition. It can also be given after the pet was poisoned by groceries.
- Buckwheat. Buckwheat flakes are ideal for thin doggies, since with their help they will be able to gain weight faster. Also, such food improves the functioning of blood vessels.
Dog food vegetables
Vegetables – the main source of vitamins
Vegetables are the main source of vitamins. They also contain fiber, which helps to remove toxins from the gastrointestinal organs. Despite the fact that dogs are considered predators, there are several vegetable products that must be included in their diet:
- Sweet pepper;
Important! In addition to the above vegetables, broccoli with cucumbers is added to the daily diet. You can also periodically give tomatoes and cabbage leaflets.
Dogs can receive protein not only from meat, but also from milk or dairy products. However, not everyone is suitable for milk. For example, spaniels should not be given overpowered or steamed milk. Also, sour-milk products cannot be fed elderly dogs. They do not produce lactose and because of this dairy products are absorbed worse.
Many veterinarians recommend to give dairy products instead of milk. The following can be added to the diet:
The above products contribute to digestion, and also improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. But you should not give them a lot. 10-20 ml per day.
Fruit in the diet of dogs
Fruits – ideal for strengthening the immunity of the pet
Healthy Foods to Feed Your Dog
People who do not know what to cook their dog can more often feed it with fruitsch natural food will saturate the body of the pet with vitamins, and also help to strengthen immunity.
Fruits must be given in chopped or grated form. It is better not to give whole fruit fruits to the dogs, since they can choke on them. Among the berries and fruits that give pets, they distinguish the following:
- Gooseberries to improve the work of the digestive tract;
- Apples for strengthening wool;
- Blueberries to improve vision;
- Currants for strengthening blood vessels;
- Pear to prevent heart disease.
Eggshell – a good remedy for strengthening bones
There are several inexpensive food additives that can be given to dogs:
- Fish fat. This additive is very useful, since it contains vitamin complexes and antioxidants. The addition of fish oil to the diet improves the condition of the wool, and also helps to restore damaged tissues.
- Egg shell. The egg shell is considered a good source of protein, which is necessary to strengthen muscles or wool. It also contains a lot of calcium, which strengthens the bones.
- Bran. They contain fiber, which contributes to digestion. Therefore, it is necessary to add bran to the pet’s diet.
- Seeds. Pets can be given sunflower seeds, in which there is a whole complex of useful trace elements. They have amino acids, as well as manganese, calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Vegetable oil. It is also quite often added to the diet of small and adult dogs. It has a beneficial effect on blood vessels, hair and skin. Also, with the help of vegetable oil, you can get rid of constipation.
- Garlic. It is given to dogs to prevent the appearance of parasites. It is necessary to give pets half a garlic clove every week.
What to cook a dog by day of the week
To organize natural food for dogs, a menu for a week, you can cook the following dishes for your pet:
- Monday. Breakfast should be light. You can cook some milk porridge. In the evening, it is better to feed the pet with broth with a small amount of meat.
- Tuesday. The second day of the week should start with boiled vegetables. After dinner, the dog is fed with fermented milk products.
- Wednesday. In the morning, you can feed the dog with grated vegetables and beef. In the evening, you need to feed the dog with kefir.
- Thursday. For breakfast, fish and vegetables chopped in a blender are given. A pet can have yogurt for dinner.
- Friday. In the morning and in the afternoon, you can give the dog stewed vegetables with meat. In the evening, the dog can have a bite of bran or oatmeal.
- Saturday. For breakfast, cereals with meat are given. For an evening snack, dried fruits and dairy products are used.
- Sunday. You can make the end of the week a fish day and feed your pet with a fish.
Many dog owners want to feed their pets natural food. However, before doing this, you need to familiarize yourself with the recipes for preparing dog food or, for example, with a table of natural dog feeding.