To train dogs, you need to have special equipment. It includes:
1. The collar is leather or from a durable braid, with a metal buckle and a firmly embedded metal half-ring. A leash or chain is attached to the collar during training (Fig. 181).
Rice. 181. The collar, leash, chain and muzzle (deaf and loop)
2. Parfors – a protracted collar with metal spikes. It is used in special cases of training.
3. Leaders with carabiners: a short leather 2 m long and an elongated rope – 10 m (Fig. 182).
Rice. 182. Land with carbine. A rope with a carbine
4. The muzzle is open or deaf. The muzzle is required to be used when walking dogs in places where people and pets are found, as well as when transporting dogs (Fig. 181 and 183).
Rice. 183. Muzzle
5. A metal chain 2 m long, at the end of the chain are springy carbines, in the middle of the chain there are two dense rings. The chain is intended mainly for leaning dogs (Fig. 181).
6. A leather harness with five buckles and a firmly embedded half-ring. It is used in the preparation of dogs for sanitary, guard and search services (Fig. 186).
7. A training suit made of dense tarpaulin on a lining with cotton wool, often and tightly fastened with twine. Behind the sleeves and on the back, special valves are tightly sewn. The costume serves to protect the assistant trainer from biting dogs during training, especially at night (Fig. 184).
Rice. 184. Training suit
8. A training sleeve made of leather, with a tarpaulin cover (Fig. 185).
Rice. 185. Training sleeve
9. Whip (whip) made of durable leather. It is applied mainly when developing a conditioned reflex to the prohibiting command “stop that! ” (Fig. 186).
Rice. 186. Objects for training
10. Apportion items with a diameter of 2. 5–3 cm, 20–25 cm long; Designed for the training of a dog to accept the “trim of objects” (Fig. 186).
11. Pugachi, training firearms, explosives and lighting missiles used to teach dogs to shots and explosions.
Methods of training
Methods of training by the method understand such an effect on an animal that leads to the reproduction (appearance) of the actions necessary for the trainer or preserving the necessary poses, even more, according to K. Pryor, “there are as many ways of training as much as there are as many as there is as much as
Dog study why do you need to study dogs?
Dog study why do you need to study dogs? The biological species, which belongs to domestic dogs, canis familyiris, can be safely called successful, even extremely successful. This means that, having transformed in comparison with their ancestors, wolves, they are now
1. 3. General training methodology
1. 3. The general method of training is essentially, the training is that a person consciously or unconsciously creates any need in the animal and offers to satisfy it with the help of the behavior he needs. The training process can be represented in the form
Part 1. The theory of training and its subject
Part 1. The theory of training and its subject, despite the fact that for many centuries, is engaged in the formation of a given behavior (training) of pets used both in productive and in unproductive livestock, some
Part 2. The theory of training and its subject
Part 2. The theory of training and its subject existing domestic literature on the education and training of dogs traditionally, starting with V. V. Lazikova (“The course of the theory of dog training. ” L. ; Gosizdat, 1928) is based on the results of the school of physiology of the highest nervous
Chapter II. Theoretical foundations of the training of A. P. Orlov
Chapter II. Theoretical foundations of the training of A. P. Orlov The content and tasks of theoretical foundations. Training is the consistent and regular impact of a person on a dog in order to accustom it to perform certain actions on various signals
3. Basic training methods
3. The main methods of training methods of training are methods of influencing the dog with certain stimuli. It is customary to distinguish between four main methods of training: mechanical, taste, contrasting and imitative. Mechanical method. Mechanical
8. The value of external conditions for dog training
8. The value of external conditions for dog training is carried out not in isolation from the environment, but under various external conditions, to one degree or another affecting dog behavior. So, for example, the wind facilitates or complicates management
1. Selection of dogs for training
1. Selection of dogs for training General positions. The correct selection of dogs for training is important. The success of training depends on how correctly selected the dogs. With the correct selection of dogs, the training process is accelerated, confidence is created
4. Methods and techniques for training service dogs
4. Methods and techniques for training service dogs, training of service dogs is composed of: 1) general training, 2) special training and 3) training. Called general training – to develop in the dog the skills of general obedience and discipline necessary for controlling it
Methods and techniques of general training
Methods and techniques of general training reception: walk beside. The purpose of the reception is to develop in the dog a persistent skill of trouble-free movement next to the trainer on command and gesture (Fig. 105), the conditional stimuli of this technique will be the command “Heel” and the gesture – a light blow with the palm
Methods and techniques of special dog training
Methods and techniques of special training of dogs are trained in order to develop special skills in a dog in one form or another of the service (search, guard, shepherd, etc.).
- Read also
- Methods of training
- Dog study why do you need to study dogs?
- 1. 3. General training methodology
- Part 1. The theory of training and its subject
- Part 2. The theory of training and its subject
- Chapter II. Theoretical foundations of the training of A. P. Orlov
- 3. Basic training methods
- 8. The value of external conditions for dog training
- 1. Selection of dogs for training
- 4. Methods and techniques for training service dogs
- Methods and techniques of general training
- Methods and techniques of special dog training