Assortment of canned food for dogs
The range is quite large, without proper preparation and advice from experts in this matter, it is difficult to make a successful purchase. Before you buy a batch of food, you need to know what to look for first when visiting a specialty store.
It will not be superfluous to consider the pros and cons of the product being disassembled in order to cast aside all doubts about this or completely change the diet of the animal. There are several varieties of delicacy, the groups differ not only in terms of pricing, there are other nuances, all important points must be considered long before the purchase.
Types of canned food for dogs
In order not to get lost, going to the counter for pet food, you need to look at reviews of canned food for dogs from all the manufacturers presented, and then make a comparison.
Do not forget that only a certain food will be most suitable for each breed, the age of a four-legged friend is also taken into account.
There are several types of products, their differences look like this:
- Price. There are economy, medium, premium and super premium classes.
- Purpose. There is everyday, gourmet and medicinal food.
- Age. Puppies, teens and adults eat differently.
- The weight. Small, medium and large individuals.
- Package. On the shelves you can find jars, portion boxes and packaged types of goods.
Experts note that the best option for any average family will be middle-class feed, the price does not greatly compress the budget, and the quality will remain at a high level.
Important! The lower the price, the more the product contains flavorings and by-products replacing meatpplements often include ordinary gelatin, which does not provide maximum nutritional value or benefit.
Benefits of canned food for dogs
Apart from the right premium canned food for dogs, many owners prefer to feed animals from the common table. In such cases, professionals warn of danger, because sometimes, with a simple and harmful food, a pet will fall into the plate.
This is especially true for thoroughbred individuals, their diet should be carefully balanced.
Among the advantages of canned foods, it is worth highlighting:
- Attractive taste and aroma.
- The free time of the owner is saved, which will be spent on cooking.
- From a huge assortment, you will be able to choose a best dog food storage container on the wallet.
- Portable bags are convenient to operate.
- Feed can be taken on a trip.
- The ingredients are well absorbed.
Ready-made goodies in some situations are able to solve many problems that dog breeders face, so the goods are becoming more and more popular every year.
Bids of canned food for dogs
Exploring canned meat for dogs of various manufacturers, veterinarians came to the conclusion that it is impossible to constantly give moist food to the pets.
If you ignore this warning, then health problems cannot be avoided. The same applies to home and dry treats, in order to avoid all kinds of excesses, the diet should think carefully.
Other factors should be attributed to the disadvantages of the disassembled, the case looks like this:
- The animal will become addictive over time.
- The shelf life is very short, the owners of four-legged friends will face inconvenience.
- The bowl must be washed after feeding with wet feeds.
- The lack of minerals in the composition.
No matter how much his favorite dog wagged his tail after feeding, do not forget to alternate the ingredients, because his health and appetite depends on the correct balance.
Recommendation! It is not necessary to believe the first reviews of the product that are caught, you should carefully study the words of several buyers in order to draw the correct conclusion regarding one of the manufacturers.
Rules for feeding dogs with canned food (instruction)
There are several proven and effective tips from experts who will help to understand the issue of presenting goodies to their pet. Having chosen an acceptable price of canned food for dogs, you should purchase products in the amount of how much the dog can eat until the expiration date ends.
Of the recommendations from professionals, it is worth noting the following points:
- Combine home food and purchased option is necessary in a percentage ratio: 75% by 25%.
- Dry and wet types of delicacies: 75% by 25%.
- Using exclusively canned food should not be, if there is no good reason for this.
- Do not forget to alternate the ingredients.
- Delicious species should not exceed an indicator of 10% of the total diet of the PSA, because the composition includes a large amount of fats, and the content of trace elements and minerals is minimized.
If a four-legged friend refuses everything except wet dog food, then you need to make maximum efforts to introduce mineral bones or delicious products into the diet. Otherwise, serious teeth may begin.
Council advice for canned food for dogs
First of all, it is necessary to look at the composition of the food product and recommendations from the packaging, which the manufacturer always leads to buyers.
Do not forget that there is some trend associated with the quality of products used to create canned food.
Ground brands are often inferior in these indicators to little-known firms, the price will also differ, because the costs of promoting the brand are included in the price of packaging.
When visiting a specialized store, experts advise looking at the given breed, which is as suitable for the treat, the age of the pet and weight, these data are given on the turn or the front side of the pack.
Accessibility is also important to take into account, there should be a lot of goods on the shelves to begin to form the animal’s diet, its owner did not encounter a shortage.