Weighing about 2-3 kg, the Yorkshire Terrier is a cute breed of dogs, which has a large personality. Yorki, as a rule, is very smart and require dietary diet in small portions (approximately 150 calories per day).
Unfortunately, this cute breed is prone to health problems, such as hypoglycemia, trachea and dental problems are destroyed. Thus, it is important to feed York with a balanced food developed specifically for them.
What food to feed York? I compiled a list of the 11 best york feed.
The best food for York
- Calorie content: 3802 kcal / kg, 338 kcal / cup;
- Guaranteed analysis: raw protein 26. 0%, raw fat 16. 0%, raw fiber 5. 0%, and moisture 10. 0%;
- Form: dry;
- The first 5 ingredients: 1. Brewed rice, 2. Brown rice, 3. Chicken dish, 4. Chicken fat, 5. Wheat gluten;
- Without grain;
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
This dry dog food for dogs, developed exclusively for Yorkshire terriers aged ten months, packed by various ingredients packed in proteins, including taurine, beer rice, corn and fish oil. It offers an exceptional taste and aroma for fussy appetites, and nutrients are carefully selected to maintain the health of your York.
2. Wellness —Sucha food for dogs of small breeds for adults with turkey and oatmeal
- Guaranteed analysis: raw protein 34. 0%, raw fat 16. 0%, raw fiber 4. 0%, and moisture 10%;
- Calorie content: 421 kcal / cup;
- The first 5 ingredients: 1. Turkey without bones, 2 foods from turkey, 3. Chicken food, 4. Peas, potatoes, 5. Dried ground potatoes.
Top 10 Best Grain Free Dry Dog FoodsGuided buying list 2021
Cooked on the basis of turkey meat and chicken without bones, this mirrored york feed with a high protein content from Wellness provides your york with full nutrition. Chondroitin and glucosamine help them maintain the health of joints and bones, and omega-3 fatty acids support silky wool and healthy skin. There are no artificial preservatives in this stern, since your adult dog deserves the best.
4. Hill’s Science Diet – dry food for dogs with chicken small and miniature rocks for sensitive stomach and skin
- Guaranteed analysis: raw protein 26%, raw fat 15%, raw fiber 4%, moisture 10. 0%;
- Calorie content 3648 kcal / kg, 397 kcal / cup;
- The first 5 ingredients: 1. Chicken without bones, 2 brown rice, 3. Ovsyanka, 4. Barley, 5. Menhaden fish flour.
If you are focused on the health and well-being of your York, this formula for protecting life from Buffalo Blue is made of the exact mixture of rich antioxidants of ingredients to promote the healthy development of muscles. It contains real meat, fruits and garden vegetables for the health of the immune system and glucosamine for the health and mobility of the joints. Moreover, carbohydrates and proteins are offered without chicken, ideal for the energy needs of York.
6. Pedigree – fried chicken, rice and vegetables, dry food for dogs of small breeds
- Calorie content: 3300 kcal / kg, 3. 3 kcal / g, 1500 kcal / pound, 342 kcal / cup;
- Guaranteed analysis: raw protein 22. 50%, raw fat 8. 50%, raw fiber 4. 5%, moisture 10%;
- Form: dry;
- The first 5 ingredients: 1. Chicken food, 2. Brown rice, 3. White rice, 4. Rice bran, 5. Peas.
This feed from Canidae does not contain common allergens, such as wheat, corn and soy, and is suitable for dogs of all stages of life. It includes chicken flour, brown rice, white rice, rice bran and peas as the first five ingredients and is intended for less active dogs. A good choice for less active york.
8. Merrick – dry dog food for puppies without grain, from real beef and sweet potatoes
- Life Stage: Senior;
- Guaranteed analysis: raw protein 23. 0%, raw fat 12%, raw fiber 4. 0%, moisture 10. 0%;
- Form: dry;
- The first 5 ingredients: 1. Chicken, 2. Brewed rice, 3. A whole brown rice, 4. Chicken food, 5. Separated peas.
Old York can face such aging problems as loss of memory, food sensitivity and problems with mobility. Dry dog food for dogs Nutro Wholesome Essentials is designed for older york. It contains special antioxidants, omega-3, dha and ala fatty acids, which maintain cell health and brain health. The ingredients include real chicken, oatmeal and a whole brown rice that is not only easily absorbed, but also very tasty.
10. Victor – dry dog food for older dogs with healthy weight
- Life Stage: Senior;
- Guaranteed analysis: raw protein 27. 0%, raw fat 11. 5%, raw fiber 4. 5%, moisture 9. 0%;
- The first 5 ingredients: 1. Beef food, 2. Whole grain brown rice, 3. Whole grain millet, 4. Sorgo grain, 5. Chicken fat.
This healthy dry dog food for dogs Victor Purpose is a great choice for your older York. Its dense nutrient includes chondroitin and glucosamine, which helps maintain joint health and turn fats into energy for muscle development. This food is ideal for less active dogs of older, who need to lose weight, and the glutenic mixture is easily suitable for York with sensitive digestion.
Looking for food for York, you probably noticed that there are two main types: dry and wet dog food for dogs. If you are interested in which one is better for your York, then the answer is dry dog food. The reason is that teeth are sensitive in Yorkov, and therefore it is better to give them dry dog food. To obtain detailed information, you must consult your veterinarian.
- The best food for York
- 2. Wellness —Sucha food for dogs of small breeds for adults with turkey and oatmeal
- 4. Hill’s Science Diet – dry food for dogs with chicken small and miniature rocks for sensitive stomach and skin
- 6. Pedigree – fried chicken, rice and vegetables, dry food for dogs of small breeds
- 8. Merrick – dry dog food for puppies without grain, from real beef and sweet potatoes
- 10. Victor – dry dog food for older dogs with healthy weight